Tuesday 18 November 2014

Who is Ariel?


Greetings Internet.

Having recently taken to journaling again, I had the thought that perhaps I should also throw titbits of my tiny but charmed existence out into the great faceless abyss that is the Internet, partly for posterity's sake but mainly for that little kick I can have from saying I have a blog...that I write stuff on.

I am the first born of my mothers children, I have two younger brothers, who are pretty much just as freaktastic as I am, with the added benefit of having me as a sister. We were all born in Durban, South Africa.


                                

I currently live in Johannesburg, South Africa. I teach a Japanese Abacus Maths System in a myriad of schools; I'm also involved in an unschooling/homeschooling support centre.
My work is very fulfilling, exciting and extremely fun. I often marvel at how fortunate I have been to be working in the field I am and with the amazing people that I work with too.

I have two housemates, who also happen to be my best female friends on the planet. We have fun, the past few months have been more chilled since we were all recovering (or enjoying and are now recovering from) failed romantic ventures. I'm really looking forward to this Festive Season (yay for Summer School Holidays!!!).

I think that is a sufficient post for today, not to enthralling, it is however a beginning. Every good story has to have a beginning.

Looking forward to writing this story together with you!

Peace to you all,  Ariel.


See How Gorgeous I am?

 

1 comment: